GMERS Medical College Recruitment for Tutor Post for All Colleges of GMERS
Description of Above Vacancy of Tutor Post
Walk-in-Interviews will be held for the posts of Tutor of all subjects of GMERS Medical Colleges Namely, Sola-Ahmedabad, Gotri-Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Dharpur-Patan, Valsad, Himmatnagar, Vadnagar and Junagadh For Appointment on 11 Month Full Time Contract Basis With Fix Monthly Remuneration at GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
|Organization Name||Gujarat Medical & Education Research Society – GMERS
|Type Of Job||Jobs in GMERS
|Job Location||Various GMERS Colleges Gujarat|
|Last Date of Apply||9,10,11 November 2021
- Sola-Ahmedabad: 05 Posts
- Gotri-Vadodara: 08 Posts
- Gandhinagar: 16 Posts
- Dharpur-Patan: 21 Posts
- Valsad: 07 Posts
- Himmatnagar: 21 Posts
- Junagadh: 12 Posts
- Vadnagar: 16 Posts
Education Qualification: M.D. / M.S. / Relevant D.N.B. Degree
Qualification and Teaching Experience shall be as per extant “Minimum Qualification for Teaching in Medical Institutions Regulation” Notified by Medical Council of India and National Medical Commission from Time to Time as well as the Recruitment Rules of the GMERS, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Teaching Experience will be counted till date of Walk-in-Interview at respective Medical College.
For All Candidates, the knowledge of Computer is Desirable
Age Limit: 70 Years
- Appointment Without Private Practice: Rs. 69,300/-
- Appointment With Private Practice: Rs. 55,000/-
Application Fee: No
List of Certificates for Required of Tutor Post in GMERS
- Final MBBS Mark Sheet.
- Final MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- P.G. Mark Sheet.
- P.G. Attempt Certificate
- Gujarat Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Gujarat Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- MBBS Degree Certificate and PG Degree Certificate
- Latest Teaching Experience Certificate
- School-Leaving Certificate / Birth Date Certificate
- Research Publication (S) (Original Copy and Photocopy with Proof of Indexation.
How To Apply: The eligible candidates are invited to appear for walk-in-interview for the Position of GMRES Tutor Post.
Schedule of Walk-in-Interview
Application Receiving Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Interview Time: 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry: 09-11-2021 (Date of Walk-in-Interview)
- Pathology, Forensic Medicine, P.S.M.: 10-11-2021 (Date of Walk-in-Interview)
- Microbiology, Pharmacology: 11-11-2021 (Date of Walk-in-Interview)