Maru Gujarat Job of Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2022 for Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Posts – Jobs in Across India – Last Date 30 April 2022
Description of Above Vacancy of Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar Post
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission – SSC|
|Recruitment About||Multi-Tasking Staff & Havaldar|
|Type Of Job||10th Pass Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date of Apply||30-04-2022|
Total No. Of Post Of SSC Vacancy 2022
- MTS: Update Later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)
- Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Normalised scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. As the vacancies for MTS are in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years, the Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise, and State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature. Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% for the unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalised marks in Paper-I.
- Based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form. The eligible candidates whose documents are found in order will be considered for final selection
- Final selection and allocation of States/ UTs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalised scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ Before 30 April 2022. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
- Last Date: 30-04-2022
- Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
You May Also Like
⇓ For Apply Check Below Link ⇓
Other Job You May Like