Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022:Apply Online For 5636 Post invites applications from candidates with suitable qualifications, age, and experience for the post of Act Apprentice . in the advertisement We Cover complete information such as post, qualification, age, experience, pay scale, last date to apply, and how to apply. Keep checking SarkariYojanaBharti.Com regularly to get the latest updates. The Information is given step by step in the post below.
Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
Description of Above Vacancy of Act Apprentice
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name Of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Type Of Job||Government|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date of Apply||30-06-2022|
- Competitor ought to have tenth Class or its same (under 10+2 assessment framework) assessment with least half stamps in total from perceived board and ITI in significant exchanges.
- If it’s not too much trouble, read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification subtleties.
- Least Age: 15 Years
- Most extreme Age: 24 Years
- Handling Fee: Rs. 100/ –
- For SC/ST, PWD and Women Candidates: Nill
- Installment Mode: Demand Draft or Postal Order
- Competitors will be chosen in light of a meeting.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates should send their qualification certificates to the address mentioned in the advertisement. Address Given in Advertisement so please Always check the official Advertisement.
Important Links: Download Notification
Official Website: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Apply Online : Click Here
This post covers the complete recruitment information released by the n Recruitment Board. Candidates with proper qualifications will have to check the advertisement and apply. For more information keep visiting our website www.SarkariYojanaBharti.Com
If you find the job advertisement useful, please share it with your friends and on your social profile. Thank you for visiting our website.