Indian Bank recruitment 2022 Indian Bank is inviting applications for Security Guard posts. The application link has been activated and the deadline to apply ends on March 9, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 202 posts will be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Bank at indianbank.in.Conducting Body Indian Bank.
- Post Name:- Security Guard
- No of Vacancy:- 202 Post
- Category:- Govt. Job
- Eligibility:- Ex-Serviceman
- Selection Process to be notified
- Official Site www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank is going to recruit Ex-servicemen for the 202 posts of Security Guard across different states. The complete vacancy details of Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 have been released along with the official notification on its website. Candidates can check the state-wise Indian Bank Security Guard Vacancy 2022.
How To Apply Online Application for Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below or simply click on the link mentioned above to apply online for Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.indianbank.in
- Now click on the Carrer option highlighted at the bottom of the homepage.
- Uner Current Opening Section Click on the “Recruitment of Security Guards” article.
- Now click on the “Click here to apply online ”
- A new page will appear, Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in the required details properly and complete the Application Form.
- Attach the Scanned photograph, signature, and thumbprint
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of it for future references.
- The selection process of Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 consists 4 phases which are described below:
- Online Objective Test.
- Language Proficiency Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Final Merit List of maximum 100 marks of the candidates will be prepared by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40), the test of the local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40), and preference marks for having valid commercial Driving license of light motor vehicle (max marks 10).
CommentsAdd a Comment
Shailesh. S. Thakor.