Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form firstname.lastname@example.org : Navodaya 9th Class Entrance Test 2022 or JNV 9th Class Entrance Test 2021 notification has been released on its official website, https://navodaya.gov.in/ region wise. Students who are studying 8th class are eligible to apply for the 9th Class Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Entrance Test 2022.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021 @nvsadmissionclassnine.in
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Region invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class IX of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2022-2023.
Every year 9th Class JNVST 2021 would be conducted for NVS Class 9 Admissions. The online application process for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti class 9 lateral entry admissions against vacant seats for the session 2022-23 has begun. Aspirants can apply online for the 9th Class Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2021 at navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in.
- The JNV selection test for admission to Class 9th will be conducted on the notified date in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district/ any other centre allotted by NVS.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya begins admission for Class 9 from 15-09-2021 onwards.
- The registration process for admission will be concluded on 31-10-2021.
- Date of JNV 9th Class Entrance Examination 09-04-2022.
Students who want to take admission in Class 9 can register through the official site of NVS at navodaya.gov.in before the last date. Students will have to appear for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test, JVNST soon after the registration process is concluded. Students who want to apply for the admission process can follow these simple steps given below to apply.
Nature of the Entrance Test: Navoday Vidyalaya Admission 2021
The Test Will Be Objective/Descriptive Type With 02 1/2 Hours Duration Without Any Break. Centre For The Examination Will Be Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Of The Concerned District.
Navodaya 9th Class Entrance Exam Pattern: The Selection Test Will Be Of Two-Hour Duration And Will Have Three Sections. There Will Be 80 Multiple-Choice Questions, Together Constituting Of 100 Marks.
- English Subject: 15 Marks
- Hindi Subject: 15 Marks
- Maths Subject: 35 Marks
- Science Subject: 35 Marks
- TOTAL: 100 Marks
The Test Will Be Of Objective Type With 2 ½ Hours Duration Without Any Break. Education In The JNV Is Free Including Board & Lodging, Uniform And Textbooks, A Sum Of Rs.600/- Per Month Is Collected Only From The Students Of Classes IX To XII Towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi.
However, Students Belonging To SC/ST Categories, All Girl Students And The Students Whose Family Income Is Below Poverty Line (BPL) Are Exempted. In Respect Of Wards Of Government Employees Other Than Exempted Category (Students Of Classes VI To VIII, All SC/ST & Girl Students And Wards Of BPL Families) Vikas Nidhi Will Be Charged At Rs.1500/- Per Month Or Actual Children Education Allowance Received By The Parent Per Month Whichever Is Less. However, VVN Shall Not Be Less Than Rs.600/- Per Student Per Month.
- Candidates from the concerned district where the respective JNV is situated can apply. The student should be born before May 1, 2006 and after April 30, 2010 (both dates inclusive).
- Only those candidates who have studied in class VIII during the Academic Session 2021-2022 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought.
- Candidate appearing for the selection test must pass Class VIII in the academic session 2021-2022 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
- Candidates seeking admission must not have been born before 01.05.2006 and after 30.04.2010. This will apply to candidates of all categories including those belonging to SC/ST.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate in case a doubt arises about the age certificate produced by the candidate before the admission is given.
Documents needed for JNV admissions 2021
- Proof for date of birth
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, certificate proving child had studied in an institution/school located in a rural area
- Residence certificate in prescribed proforma in case of NIOS study only
- Any other documents required
How to Apply?
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya commences admission process for class 9. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) has invited applications for admissions to class 9. The online application process has started, and the candidates can apply online at https://www.nvsadmissionclassnine.in.
- Interested applicants can apply at the official website, nvsadmissionclassnine.in. To be eligible for the admission, candidates will have to appear for Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
Steps to apply for JNV Admission:
- Visit the official website, nvsadmissionclassnine.in
- Click on the scrolling link ‘click here for registration – phase I’
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment
- Submit, take a print out of the form.
Important Links :
Apply Online form : Click Here
Download advertisement : Download
Navodaya Admit Cards: Admit Card for appearing at the Selection Test will be issued to the candidates. If the candidate does not get the Admission Card, he/she must contact the office of the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for obtaining the same. nvsadmissionclassnine.in
Results of Selection Test: Result of the Selection Test will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
Important dates for NVS 9th Class Entrance Test 2022-2023:
- Last date for Submission of Applications : 31-10-2021
- Issue of Admit Cards : 01-04-2022
- Date of Entrance Test : 09-04-2022
- Declaration of Results : 01-05-2022
- Intimation to Selected Students : 01-06-2022