Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2021 for Group C Posts, Download Application Form Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published a notification for recruitment of various Group C Posts, for the Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (NE), on its official website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Offline Applications are invited from eligible candidates. The last date of submitting offline application is 30th days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
It is to be noted that, the candidates can send ICG Group C Application Form, once the notice is available in the employment newspaper. Vacancies are available for Civilian MT Driver, Fork Lift Operator, MT Fitter/MT(Mech), Fireman,Engine Driver, MTS (Chowkidar) and Lascar.
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 28/11/2021
Indian Coast Guard Group C Vacancy Details
- Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 8 (05 (UR), 01 (OBC) & 02 (SC) at Haldia/Kolkata/ Bhubaneswar/Paradip
- Fork Lift Operator – 01 (UR) at Bhubaneswar)
- MT(Mech) – 01 (UR), 01(SC)/ 01- (UR) MT(Mech) at Kolkata
- Fireman – 03 (UR), 01(OBC) at Kolkata
- Engine Driver – 01 (UR) at Haldia
◾How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates are required to send their application by only ordinary post to “The Commander, Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (NE), Synthesis Business Park, 6th Floor, Shrachi Building, Rajarhat, New Town, Kolkata – 700 161” within 30th days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.