NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has invited applications for the total 226 Posts of Maintenance Associate, Programming Associate, Technician, Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Traffic and other posts.
Candidates applying for NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification should note that selection process will comprise a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by medical fitness test in prescribed medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for different category of the posts.
NCRTC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
Name of Post:
- Maintenance Associate (Mechanical)-02
- Maintenance Associate (Electrical)-36
- Maintenance Associate (Electronics)-22
- Maintenance Associate (Civil)-02
- Programming Associate-04
- Technician (Electrician)-43
- Technician (Electronic Mechanic)-27
- Technician (Airconditioning & Refrigeration)-03
- Technician (Fitter)-18
- Technician (Welder)-02
- Station Controller/ Train
- Operator/ Traffic Controller-67
Total Number Of Post: 226 Post
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply NCRTC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply NCRTC Jobs 2021 application: 25/28 Years
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Starting Date 15 September 2021
- Last Date 30 September 2021
How To Apply NCRTC Recruitment
- Candidates are first required to go to the NCRTC’s website www.ncrtc.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, Candidates may open the recruitment notification titled “Click here for O&M Vacancy Notice No. O&M-01/2021”.
- Candidates should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- The candidate needs to register themselves.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application registration no. /login id and password will be generated.
- Candidates should fill up the application form and pay application fee.
- Submit the application and take a printout.