PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th installment: The eighth installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be credited into beneficiaries’ bank accounts in April itself. The government is yet to finalise date to release the funds. However, reports suggest that the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s next installment could be credited into bank accounts of farmers On 9 August 2021 At 11 AM.
The income support is being provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding or ownership of up to 2 hectares. The state governments and UT administrations identify the farmer families eligible for the cash support.
PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides financial assistance of ₹ 6,000 to the farmers in a single financial year.
- The amount as per this scheme is disbursed in three instalments of ₹ 2,000 .
- Farmers from both rural and urban areas are eligible for the scheme.
- A pension facility is provided with the scheme which generates pension when beneficiaries reach the age of 60.
- The scheme offers Kisan credit card loans at low-interest rates.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Eligibility for PM Kisan scheme
- Individuals must pass the eligibility criteria for being considered as beneficiaries under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Here is the list of eligibility conditions under the scheme.
- Must be a farmer of any Indian state.
- Must be in the age category from 18 years to 40 years.
- Must not hold any institutional land.
- Must not be a tax assessee in the latest assessment year.
- The farmer or any member of the farmer family must not be working or have worked at a constitutional post previously.
- Also, the farmer must have not been a minister, a member of Rajya Sabha, a member of Lok Sabha, a member of State Legislative Assembly, a Corporation Mayor or Chairperson at District Panchayat.
- The loan applicant must not be a present employee or retired employee in any Central PSE, State PSE, associate offices or autonomous organizations funded by the Government.
- The farmer must not be Retired or superannuated pensioners with a monthly pension equivalent to or more than ₹ 10,000
- To register yourself under the scheme, you can visit your local Patwari, any Revenue or Nodal Officer assigned by the respective State Government. You can get the registration done online by visiting the official website of the PM Kisan Yojna. Follow these steps and get yourself registered under the scheme in no time.
- Land on the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the right side of the home page, you will see the Farmers Corner.
- Under the Farmers Corner, tap on New Farmer Registration. It will lead you to the next page.
- The registration page will first verify if you are already registered on the portal.
- For the verification, enter your Aadhar Number
- Enter the Image Code as displayed and tap on Search.
- If your detail is not found on the database, the screen will display the confirmation and ask if you want to register yourself.
- Tap on Yes.
- You will be led to the registration form.
- Enter all personal details and banking details. Check the information and tap on Save.
- Follow the instructions shown on the page and complete your registration process.
Documents Required To Register Under PM-Kisan Yojana
- While registering under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana, keep the following documents with you.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID card)
- Proof of residence
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Details of bank account
- Photocopy of account passbook
- Photograph (in passport size)
Check PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiaries
- The Government of India publishes the list of beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana on the official portal. Once you have registered yourself under the scheme, you can see your status on the website. Below laid out are the steps that you can follow to check the beneficiary status.
- Visit the official portal of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the Farmers Corner, take the option of Beneficiary Status. You will be led to the next page.
- On the page, provide the required details such as state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- Check the details to ensure that you have provided correct details.
- Tap on ‘Get Report’ to view the status.