Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana: Eligibility, Coverage, Benefits, Card Validity
To make this happen, Gujarat Government had announced the Mukhyamantri Amrutam vatsalya yojana. The mission of this scheme was to provide 100% free health care to the people of Gujarat state for most of the dieses and hospitalizations.
What is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana (MA Yojana)?
What are the benefits of MAA Card / Mukhyamantri Amurtam vatsalya card ?
- The benefits of MA Card are admirable like gujarat government really put their thoughts into this scheme. They have covered charges of hospital, PMJAY benefits and even covered travelling charges to the hospital.
- Families who belongs under poverty line can get 500000 per year as a medical expenses. This 5,00,000 is for whole family not per family member.
- For the travelling expenses, Mukhyamantri Amrutam card holder will get 300 rupees per hospital. You will get maximum 300 rs for each hospital you have to go to.
So, in short i would say that government has accounted every single charge that you will be charged for from being sick from home to hospital.
What is the validity of MA Amrutam Card ?
Validity is a broad subject in this case. Validity means is you card valid or not at the moment. So to understand the validity of MA Amrutam vatsalya card you have to understand the concept of income certificate. You see, There are lots of government schemes which requires the income certificate because the candidate is only valid for some scheme if he comes under the poverty line.
So Every year thousands of people have to go through the same process of issuing new income certificate again and again. This process is very stressful for both citizens and issuing authorities.
As a remedy of this problem, Government has increased the validity of the income certificate to 3 years. That means once you get the income certificate you can submit it to any schemes for 3 years.
Now let’s talk about the validity of MA Amrutam Card.
Well, if you read the eligibility for the MA Amrutam vatsalya card you will catch that candidate or beneficiary Must belong to the BPL Category. That means the annual income of the beneficiary of Amurtam yojana should be less then 4 lakh per annum.
To prove that your annual income is less then eligibility income, you have to provide the income certificate.
Now the validity of the income certificate is 3 years. Which means if you have to issue new certificate after 3 years. Now if your income has increased in 3 years then you will get the certificate stating your current increased income.
So after 3 years, if your income has been increased and you are not currently below the poverty line then you are not eligible for the MA Amrutam Vatsalya card according to the new income certificate. That’s why your previous MA Amrutam card is not valid.
So if i summarize all the details, then your MA Amrutam card validity is 3 years maximum.
Now as per the rule of government if your income has increased within 3 years of issuing the income certificate then you have to voluntarily announce your income infront of authority and issue a new certificate.
How to check MA Amrutam Card Validity Online ?
- Lots of people were asking us questions about the the checking of validity. Their main concern is “is there any way to check the validity of MA Amrutam vatsalya card online ?” and if yes then how to.
- Well, we have looked into this matter but we don’t think there’s any way you can check the validity online. You can visit the official portal www.magujarat.com if you want for validity. All you will find i pdf about how you are no longer valid for the MA Card if your income has increased.
- If you still are concern that your MA Card is valid or not then you can check the issuing date and if its been 3 years then your validity has expired.
- They have toll free contact number which is : Toll Free : 1800-233-1022. You can ask all the questions there about validity of amrutam card and other queries.
If you come to the conclusion that your validity has expired than you can visit the nearest kiosk with your expired MA Card and income certificate and they will renew it. The only thing matters is income certificate stating that you are still currently eligible to take benefits of Amrutam card.
- District wise Government Hospital list click here
- District wise Private Hospital list Click here
- Standalone Dialysis centers Click here
- મા યોજના વિશે સંંપુર્ણ માહિતી ગુજરાતીમા click here / download pdf
- GR For Validity of MAA Card Click Here
Eligibility For MA Vatsalya Yojana
Families belonging marginally above the poverty line can enrol under the MA Vatsalya Yojana. Other beneficiaries can also enrol in this scheme. Here are the conditions of eligibility:
Family’s annual income is up to Rs. 4 Lakh
Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) workers
Class 3 & 4 employees appointed by the state government who are on a fixed pay
U-win Card holders
Senior citizens belonging to families where the annual income is up to Rs. 6 Lakh