Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana has been approved for 2021 to provide easy benefits to farmers against crop loss during natural calamities in Kharif season 2021
Important decision of the state government for farmers
pproval of Farmers Assistance Scheme in crop damage in natural calamities
Government’s plan for farmers in kharif season 2021
The state government has taken an important decision for the farmers. Approved Kisan Sahay Yojana in crop damage in natural calamities. The government’s plan for farmers in Kharif season 2021 has been announced. The scheme will benefit 53 lakh farmers in the state. Assistance of Rs 20,000 per hectare will be given for 33 to 60 per cent loss. So the government will help in the 4 hectare limit. 25 thousand per hectare assistance will be paid for more than 60 per cent loss. And farmers will not have to pay any premium.
It is estimated that more than 53 lakh farmers in the state will benefit from this scheme
If the percentage of crop loss during kharif season is 33 to 60 percent, assistance of Rs. 20,000 per hectare will be given up to a maximum of 4 hectares.
If the crop loss during kharif season is more than 60 per cent, the assistance of Rs. 5,000 per hectare will be given up to a maximum of 5 hectares.
The sons of the state will get the planned benefit without paying any premium
Forest owners who have a charter under the Forest Rights Act will benefit
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana covering hazards like Drought-Drought-Extreme Rain-Unseasonal Rain-Mawthu
CM Rupani has approved the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana for the year 2021 to help millions of farmers in the state against crop losses due to natural calamities during the kharif season.
The scheme covers all farmers in the state, big and small, as well as marginalized.
It is estimated that more than 53 lakh farmers in the state will benefit from this scheme. Not only this, the farmer will not have to pay any premium or any other registration fee for this scheme.
Crop losses due to drought-drought-excessive rains-unseasonal rains-Mawthu are also covered in this Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
To read in Gujarati
Find out how the farmer can avail this scheme.
- A dedicated portal will also be set up to get farmers’ applications online to avail the benefits of the scheme. Beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the portal.
- Farmers will not have to pay any fee for the application. As well as the state government will pay the full cost for the data entry of the application.
- In this Mukhyamantri Sahay Yojana, the amount of assistance from the district level will be paid directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through DBT after calculating the benefit on the basis of preliminary assessment and application of the farmers as well as approval from the taluka level.
- A toll free number has also been provided for the smooth implementation of the scheme as well as for the guidance of the farmers.
- In addition to this scheme, the farmer beneficiaries who are eligible to avail the benefits as per the provisions of SDRF scheme will also be eligible.