- Enter the EPIC Number in the box. Then select the state of your residence.
- Next Type the Captcha image.
- Enter all your personal details on the official website [Electoralsearch.in] such as your name, date of birth, age and constituency of residence from where you have been registered as a voter.
- Find our Your name in voter list Click here
- Download Your e-EPIC Click here
- Voters registered in the Electoral Census can verify the details of their personal information, the Voting Table scheduled for them to visit on Election Day and know the contact details of the Booth Level Officials, Election Registration Officials, and Election Officials District, using the Voter Helpline Mobile App or through the portal www.nvsp.in or by calling the 1950 Helpline Number..
- Since the mere possession of the EPIC Card is not enough for voters, but their names must also be on the electoral roll to allow them to cast their vote on voting day, it is necessary for citizens/voters to verify that their names appear on the electoral rolls.
- If they are not registered, they can submit Form 6 online via www.nvsp.in or submit the form via the mobile app or a hard copy to the respective ERO offices.
If any correction is needed, they can submit Form 8 for the necessary correction online through NVSP or via the mobile app or a hard copy to the respective ERO offices. Also, if their addresses are changed within the part, they must submit Form 8A on the same lines as above.
People who wish to verify whether their names have been included in the voter list or those who wish to verify any details related to their voter identification card can do so by following the steps described below:
Visit the National Voter Service Portal, the official website for all voter-related information administered by the Election Commission of India.
Select the option “Find your name on the electoral roll” from those provided.
Choose from the available search options (and listed above) and enter the details accordingly.
The results will be displayed on the screen depending on the information that is available in the database.
People who have registered to vote should be sure to check the electoral roll to ensure that their name is mentioned to avoid being denied the right to vote in elections. In case a name is not in the database, the person can contact the nearest electoral office and notify the official.
Voter List FAQs
How can I register on the voter’s list?
To register on the voter list, all you need to do is apply for a new EPIC. This automatically puts you on the voters list. In case you are not registered on the voter list, please visit the NVSP website to file a complaint.
How can I find my name on the voter list?
To find your name on the voter list, follow the steps mentioned below.
Visit the official NVSP website.
Click on “Find your name on the electoral roll.”
On the “Search by details” tab, fill in all the required details.
If your name appears, it means your name is on the voters list.
How to download the voter list?
The voter list can be downloaded from the ECI (Election Commission of India) website.
How to check if your name is already on the voters list?
You can determine if your name is on the voter list by clicking “Find Your Name on the Electoral Roll” on the official NVSP website.
What do I do if I can’t find my name on the voter list?