District Fluorosis Consultant Vacancy NHM Gujarat 2021
(Last Date 13 November 2021)
Description of Above Vacancy of District Fluorosis Consultant Post
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Gujarat
|Recruitment About||District Fluorosis Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned
|Type Of Job||Doctor Job
|Last Date of Apply||13-11-2021
- MBBS: Rs. 60,000/- Fix PM
- BDS + PGDHM: Rs. 35,000/- Fix PM
- BDS: Rs.25,000/- Fix PM
- MDS: Rs. 45,000/- Fix PM
- To Conduct Survey for Assessment of Magnitude of Fluorosis in the District.
- To Collect the information of Fluoride levels in water from PHED dept & Mapping the endemic village of the Districts. To Establish the laboratory for fluoride estimation of water, urine and serum.
- To Assist in Training Programmes for various categories of Personnel.
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Data Base.
- To Coordinate for IEC and BCC activities for generating awareness and behavioral changes about flurosis in endemic districts.
- Coordination with DHS/State Nodal Officers, Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) and other Stakeholders.
- Preparation of Reports and Regular Reporting of Data.
- Line Listing of Fluoride Affected village Lab Facilities available in District for Fluoride Testing, Persons who can benefit with medical intervention in consultant with M.O. and Centers / Hospitals for Corrective Surgeries.
Application Fee: No
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in Before 13 November 2021. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.