NIOH Vacancy for Post of Consultant
(Last Date 13 December 2021)
Description of Above Vacancy of Consultant Post
|Organization Name||The ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
|Type Of Job||Contract Basis
|Last Date of Apply||13-12-2021|
Education Qualification: Master Degree (ME, M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications (MCA) or related Discipline with minimum 02 years experience
Doctorate or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject from a recognized University.
Expertise in PHP and PHP Framework like Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
Proficiency in Java script, jQuery, Ajax etc. Expertise in MYSQL, Monge DB, Postgresql.
APIs development and integration
Experience in CMS based web development (Joomla, Drupal, Word Press)
Age Limit: Not more than 64 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notification
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- per month (fixed). Consultancy charges in case of retiree from Govt. Service will be governed by GOI Orders issued from time to time. No other allowance like DA, HRA, TA, Medical reimbursement etc will be admissible. Facilities like transport and residential accommodation would not be provided.
How To Apply:
1. The application form and other details can be downloaded from the website of ICMR/NIOH i.e www.icmr.nic.in or www.nioh.org
2. Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with recent passport size photograph through an email to email@example.com along with along with the documents related with educational qualification and experience.
3. Subject line of email should contain “Application for the post of Consultant (IT)” addressed to The Director-in-Charge, ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad380016” upto 13.12.2021.
4. Application needs to be strictly in the format and application received after due date will be rejected outrightly.
5. It is mandatory for the candidates to furnish their email address in the appropriate column of the application form
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the personal discussion/interview