Bank Job in RBI Vacancy 2022 for Assistant Posts – Jobs in Across India – Last Date 08 March 2022
Description of Above Vacancy of RBI Assistant Post
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Type Of Job||Bank Job
|Job Location||Across India
|Last Date of Apply||08-03-2022|
Education Qualification: i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex
-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
Age Limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Salary: Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20, 700/ – per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/ -. *House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally, if they are not staying in Bank ’s accommodation
- – ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- – ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online by filling the application on the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in Before 08 March 2022. Please Also Read Below Advertisement Link before applying for Post.
- Last Date of RBI Assistant : 08-03-2022
- Exam Date of Assistant: 26 & 27 March 2022
- Online Fee Payment for RBI Assistant Post: 17/02/2022 to 08/03/2022
- RBI Assistant Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): May 2022*
- RBI Official Website: www.rbl.org.in